Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Kelly Osbourne: I've lost 3 stone!


The newly single star turns heads with her size 10 body
Kelly Osbourne Style File | Now Magazine | Celebrity style | Celebrity fashion
Kelly Osbourne's become a gym addict
Most girls head for the Häagen-Dazs after a break-up, but not Kelly Osbourne.
The 25-year-old's been hitting the gym with a vengeance since her split from fiancé Luke Worrall in July.
Showing off an impressively slim waist in LA last week, Kelly has shed a whopping 3st since she kick-started her weight loss by appearing on US TV showDancing With The Stars last year.
‘Since the show I've tried to get in at least half an hour of cardio a day,' she reveals.
Having dropped from a UK size 14 to a 10, self-confessed exercise addictKelly's at the gym four times a week for Power Plate sessions.
She also does Pilates, goes hiking with mum Sharon and has tried new workout trend the Bar Method.
‘I've never felt so healthy,' she reveals.
‘Pilates is amazing - I'm even starting to get muscles on my tummy.'
Kelly, who at her heaviest tipped the scales at close to 12st, has also overhauled her diet.
She's traded comfort food such as cookies for a healthy breakfast of egg-white omelette with turkey bacon, a tomato and mozzarella salad for lunch and turkey or fish with a side of steamed veggies for dinner.
She also snacks on sugar-free jelly.
For years, Kelly's battled low self-esteem and once admitted she'd resorted to diet pills and prescription medication Adderall to slim down.
Now she's put all that behind her.
‘When I look in the mirror, it's really different,' she says.
‘For the first time, I look at myself and I'm really proud to not hate every single thing that I see.'
See the latest news about Kelly Osbourne in Now magazine - out every Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment